Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Blog

I have decided to start up a blog, not to replace my website, but to supplement it.  I have decided to start work on the southern end of the layout while I finish up the rest of the room.  Norwich, CT will be the the anchor at the south end of the railroad as well as the most urban and industrial towns on the modeled part of the layout.  I am freelancing Norwich for the most part, but using actual industries from there, such as Atlantic Packaging and Thermos.  I will have staging yards on each end of the section I am building and will move the yards as I build each new section.  My web site is at: http://www.freewebs.com/nynhh/  Here is a shot of what will be Atlantic Packaging.


2 comments:

  1. Jim: Have enjoyed your passenger car modeling for many years. Looking forward to keeping up with your latest modeling projects through the new Norwich & Worcester blog!

    Cheers, Joe Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog! Looking forward to adding you to my blogroll and keeping up with your progress!

    ReplyDelete