Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

2018 is here, a time to review the year gone by and look forward to a new year with new goals.  I am about one month from the one year anniversary of my blog.  It started off well, but work on it as well as my modeling has trailed off as the year progressed.  A change in where I worked along with a busy time around home led to the slow down. 
In 2017

  • I have been able to get the portion of layout I had built function, added the south end staging and started to work on structures.
  • Finished my Conrail caboose, and started several other cars and locomotives.
  • Set up throttle panels


For 2018
  • Finish the Thermos Company structure and scenery.
  • Ballast Track
  • Install more DCC on locomotives
  • Finish more structures
  • Create photo backdrop
  • Start prepping the rest of the basement

I hope to be spending more time in the New Year working on the lay out so the blog should also be updated more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment