Tuesday, July 28, 2020
I have made a bit of progress on the layout. I have added some more feeders and I still need to add a few more to fix some dead spots. I than discovered a missed a few spots will mortaring the old foundation last summer and had a leak in the basement. I had to pull out the stairs leading to the basement to get at eh spots that leaked so I ended up replacing all the treads and risers on the that as well. The final thing is I added three way switches to the basement so you can turn on and off the lights regardless of what direction you enter. I have one more change in the basement, a move of some of the duct work for the heat that will improve the headroom and appearance in one corner of the layout room.